Saturday, November 14 from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm: Big Shoulders Fund
- The mission of the Big Shoulders Fund is to provide support to the Catholic schools in the neediest areas of inner-city Chicago.
- Join volunteer teams from other service-minded organizations and serve by painting, cleaning, landscaping, organizing and more.
- Location: St. Agnes of Bohemia, 2652 S. Central Park Ave., Chicago, IL.
- Goal of 20 Volunteer Corps participants.
- Register by emailing email@example.com and include White Sox in the subject line by Tuesday, November 10th.
Wednesday, November 18 from 6:00 - 8:45 pm: Greater Chicago Food Depository with ACE players
- The Greater Chicago Food Depository is a nonprofit food distribution and training center that provides food for hungry people while striving to end hunger in our community. Members of our White Sox Charities funded Amateur City Elite (ACE) youth baseball teams will be volunteering alongside the Volunteer Corps.
- Volunteers are needed to help with repacking donated food and other products. You might be sorting produce, looking over a shipment of bread, or repacking bulk dry goods (cereal, pasta, rice) into smaller quantities.
- Location: GCFD 4100 W. Ann Lurie Place, Chicago, IL.
- Goal of 10 Volunteer Corps participants.
- Click here to register by Wednesday, November 11th.