Throughout the 2012 season, the White Sox will offer special
DYNAMIC PRICING DETAILS
• The White Sox will dynamically price tickets to all 81 home games in 2012.
• The dynamic pricing of tickets will be based on a variety of market factors.
• Dynamic pricing allows the White Sox to accurately price tickets in real time.
• The dynamic pricing of tickets starts on Friday, February 3, when individual game tickets go on sale to the general public - and some tickets will be as much as 30 percent off.
• Buying tickets early guarantees the best seats available and, in many cases, the best price throughout the season.
• Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets for high-demand games as early as possible, as prices are expected to increase as the season progresses.
• As the season progresses, ticket prices will be adjusted, either upward or downward, based on market demand.
• The ability for the White Sox to adjust prices during the season provides all fans with a variety of pricing options.
• Dynamic pricing provides more access to White Sox Baseball at a variety of price points.
Dynamic Pricing deals for specific games and seating locations. These deals can change at any time, so check back often - and make sure to purchase tickets quickly to get the best deal!
View Seating Map
View Full Pricing
About Our Ads
© MLB Advanced Media, LP. All rights reserved.