Picnic in the Park
This unique event provides guests the opportunity to receive autographs from the current White Sox team and enjoy an upscale dinner on the outfield grass.
Picnic in the Park will feature:
- Team Autograph Session
- Upscale dinner - picnic style on the outfield grass
- Exclusive Picnic in the Park Gift
Sunday, June 25th Following the White Sox 1:10 p.m. game versus Oakland *approximate event start time is 4:30 p.m.
Guaranteed Rate Field
Early Bird Ticket Prices
$225 - includes a Premium Lower Box game ticket & Picnic in the Park ticket
$175 - Picnic in the Park ticket - excludes game ticket
$65 - Child Ticket* - includes Premium Lower Box game ticket & Picnic in the Park ticket
$40 - Child Ticket* - excludes game ticket
*Child tickets are for children ages 13 and under
Ticket prices will increase June 1, 2017
The following autograph session guidelines will be strictly enforced:
- Two autographs per person per guest
- One line for each autograph table (4 players per table)
- Numbered lanyards will be distributed based on the purchase date of tickets. Guests will be lined up based on their lanyard number for entry into Picnic in the Park.
As long as the White Sox game versus Oakland game is an official game, the event will be held. In the event of inclement weather the autograph session will be held on the Club Level and dinner will take place in the Stadium Club. Based on the official ruling of the White Sox grounds crew, field access may be prohibited. If the White Sox game is not played, White Sox Charities and the Chicago White Sox will determine a rescheduled date.