Group Package Policies
- All deposits are non-refundable / non-transferable.
- All Sales are final, there are no exchanges (in case of a cancelled game, please refer to the Group Ticket rainout policy. Please note: If Comerica Park Gates open, food will be served for the picnic areas and party suites rain or shine.)
- Groups tickets require up to a 50% non-refundable deposit depending on which game you choose.
- Full payment is required at least 30 days in advance of your group outing.
- No dates will be reserved for party suites or picnic areas without a deposit.
- Group tickets cannot be paid for at the ticket windows on Witherell St. - payment for group tickets must be made through the Group Sales Department, please call (313) 471-2255.
- Tickets may be added-on after an initial group purchase is made, however, those tickets may not be located with the original group. Group discounts are not available on game day.
- Due to security guidelines, no hard sided coolers or large bags will be allowed into Comerica Park. Large bags measuring under 16in, x 16in, x 8in, are allowed into the ballpark.
- Lost or stolen group tickets may be reprinted at a cost of $5.00 per ticket. To do so, the group leader must phone their account executive directly, or call (313) 471-2255, no later than 2 hours prior to the scheduled game to arrange for the reprint. Tickets will be left at Will Call. No reprinted tickets will be mailed. All stolen ticket reprint requests will require a copy of a police report before being processed.