PHOENIX -- Although the White Sox cannot yet officially confirm their last four moves before breaking camp, the team's 2011 Opening Day 25-man roster appears to be set. And reliever Jeff Marquez looks to be the odd man out.
2010 Spring Training - Chicago White Sox
News & Features
- Five top prospects among White Sox camp invitees
- White Sox release Spring Training schedule
- Humber solid in final outing against Astros
- Talented pieces in place throughout system
- Floyd, bullpen knocked around by Brewers
Sights & Sounds
Spring Training Info
Catcher Donny Lucy will be part of the White Sox final cuts, with Jake Peavy and Dayan Viciedo likely to start the season on the disabled list. A decision to go with an 11-man pitching staff at the outset means Phil Humber will serve as the early fifth starter/long reliever, and there were two winners in what was perceived as the battle for the final roster spot between utility infielder/outfielder Brent Lillibridge, who is also out of options, and outfielder Lastings Milledge, a non-roster invitee.