The Mariners are active in community projects and fundraisers that benefit charitable organizations throughout our region. Through our fundraising program, eligible 501(c)(3) organizations receive discounted tickets, which they can then resell for any price (up to face value) and keep the difference. Even better, there are no up-front costs and you'll only pay for what you sell.
Request More Information
- Reserve 20 or more group tickets in one of our specially priced fundraising areas on featured dates throughout the season.
- Raise funds by selling tickets to organization members, businesses, friends, family and community partners at any price up to face value.
- Your organization keeps the difference on each ticket sold.
If you have a large group, ask your Account Executive about our Group Manager, an easy online option for managing your fundraising campaign.
- Your organization retains the difference on each ticket sold.
- The Seattle Mariners will recognize your group during the game with a scoreboard greeting.
- Groups of 600 or more can be honored on field by having a representative throw out the group "First Pitch" prior to your game (based on availability).
- Groups that sell 1,000 or more fundraising tickets will receive use of a Safeco Field Private Suite for your game (based on availability). Use the suite to host Board Members or as a raffle/auction item to enhance the fundraising event.
To request information online please click above.
To speak with a Group Sales Account Executive please call 206-346-4001.