Home Spring Schedule
Ed Smith Stadium
- 2700 12th Street
- Sarasota, FL 34237
Driving Directions From the North:
- Take I-75 to exit 213 (University Parkway)
- Head west on University to Tuttle Avenue
- Turn left onto Tuttle Avenue and head south
- Stadium is located on the right at the intersection of 12th Street and Tuttle
Driving Directions From the South:
- Take I-75 to exit 210 (Fruitville Road)
- Head West on Fruitville to Tuttle Avenue
- Turn right on Tuttle to 12th Street
- The stadium is on the left
Single Game Tickets ON SALE NOW
Orioles 2012 Spring Training individual game tickets are ON SALE NOW. These may be purchased online, or at the Box Office or by calling (800) 745-3000. Season, group tickets, suites and other specialty areas are available now by calling (941) 893-6300.
|SEATING AREA||SEASON||SINGLE GAME||PRIME GAME*|
|THIRD BASE LOUNGE**||N/A||$30||$32|
|PREMIUM INFIELD BOX||$23||$28||$30|
|LEFT FIELD PAVILION||$15||$16||$18|
|STANDING ROOM ONLY||N/A||$8||$10|
- *Prime Games consist of all matchups against the Red Sox, Yankees and Phillies.
- **Includes pregame and in-game access to exclusive, climate-controlled Third Base Lounge, as well as an assigned seat located just outside the Lounge.
- BOX OFFICE HOURS:
- (Left Field Ticket Office. Located at 12th Street and Tuttle Avenue)
- Jan. 28: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET
- Jan. 30 - Feb. 10: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET
(Open Monday - Friday)
- Feb. 13 - April 2: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET
(Open 7 days a week)
SENIORS RUN THE BASES -
Presented by New Balance
- Fans 60 and over take to the base-paths after the game. Walk or run at your own pace.
MILITARY APPRECIATION DAY -
Presented by Budweiser
- Orioles Stars & Stripes T-shirt (First 2,000 fans 21 & over)
- All active duty, reserve and retired military personnel, as well as Department of Defense employees, can receive $3 off any lower box, reserved grandstand or left field pavilion ticket at the Ed Smith box office.
YOUTH BASEBALL DAY -
Presented by Chick-fil-A
- Youth baseball players, in uniform, take part in a pre-game parade around the field, then stay on to cheer on the O's.